MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When does that error occur? The plugin shouldn't ever be inserting the ID as far as I remember...
deinstall myalerts. going to datatable vie phpmyadmin and delete obsolvete entries from datacache. make a backup before. then install myalerts und have fun... you see the entries in the cachesystem from mybb in the acp.
Please update!
It is not working with 1.8.6 for me.
(2015-09-19, 06:06 PM)aggelosQQ Wrote: [ -> ]Please update!

That's not particularly useful. What's not working? Are there any errors? What's the exact problem? Simply stating "it is not working" is entirely useless.
(2015-09-19, 06:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

That's not particularly useful. What's not working? Are there any errors? What's the exact problem? Simply stating "it is not working" is entirely useless.
Not really, I meant that the plugin is incompatible with 1.8.6. I've updated both PL & Core

I can see the "Activate" buttons but when I press it, I get this:
[Image: 1d7ab571b6a7e5df62121cdb576f8c08.png]
Strange, I'll have to look into that. There's nothing in the code to cause that.
(2015-09-19, 06:12 PM)aggelosQQ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-19, 06:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really, I meant that the plugin is incompatible with 1.8.6. I've updated both PL & Core

you don't need to install & activate plugin library.
(2015-09-19, 06:32 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-19, 06:12 PM)aggelosQQ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-19, 06:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

you don't need to install & activate plugin library.

I have not activated plugin library, but I have it installed as they are required. Or they are not?
Anyway, I have not activated plugin library because this is incompatible with 1.8.6 aswell, but on GitHub  I read that no further actions are nessecary after the installation so I left it as it is, disabled.
Plugin Library does not need to install or activate, only have to stay in plugin folder and it's all.

It's working fine on 1.8.6 i have it installed and works fine, i have a lesser errors to be fixed, but it's due a some bad code added on some templates because 1.8.5 version of MyBB have an issue with many plugins.

Only let MyAlerts works by itself, and you have to add the core plugin for MyAlerts too and the plugin marks, i've added a repo from latest release to make it easy for noobs.

You camybe wanna try that version for tests only because is based on latest release on development yet of MyAlerts and have some bugs i founded. But maybe if i can fix it i send to Euan or only make it knows to Euan direct on github repo.
It's really strange.
I have PL & Core
I have 7 plugins active and 5 inactive.