MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn, that's one of the things I meant to fix in 2.0.0 but come to think of it, I don't think I ever did. I'll have to take a look.
Not sure if this is the right place.

<script type="text/javascript">
    if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') {
        document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.0/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
    }
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/like_system.min.js"></script>{$myalerts_js}<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/like_system.min.js"></script>
or
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/like_system.min.js"></script>{$myalerts_js}<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/like_system.min.js"></script>
has made an appearance in every single one of our global templates, from things like statusupdates to a simple my awards template
Anyone else have problems with MyAlerts and guests postings?
(2015-11-04, 01:31 PM)ashkir Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is the right place.

<script type="text/javascript">
    if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') {
        document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.0/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
    }
</script>
or
has made an appearance in every single one of our global templates, from things like statusupdates to a simple  my awards template
Hi,

Which version of MyBB are you using? This was a problem with 1.8.5, but I believe it was fixed in 1.8.6.
(2015-11-04, 01:38 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else have problems with MyAlerts and guests postings?

This has been reported before, and is something I'm going to look into.
Thanks for the information, Euan T
Hello, i use square theme on my forum, after installing this app, this is how my forum appears:

http://puu.sh/l9hhL/42db919a69.png
Hi, you will need to edit your templates, particularly myalerts_headericon.
I managed to remove the settings button shown in prev pic, but still i failed to solve the main probrl, can you help me with some more details?-->

http://puu.sh/l9tL0/5662b8c665.png
I've not used that theme, so I don't know how it's structured.
can we prune old (read) alerts for all user?