MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-11-23, 01:09 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-23, 11:17 AM)Swifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-23, 11:12 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'd need to see your theme live in order to suggest a fix. Can you PM me your URL and details of a test account?

Hi, i got it working. Is the plugin a little buggy? Sometimes it shows old alerts and doesn't let me click out of it

Would you still want me to send you a test account? See my reply above  Big Grin

It's not usually too buggy and shouldn't show old alerts in the popup. The popup uses MyBB's core modals, so if they won't let you click out of them, it's a problem in the core rather than the plugin.

I managed to get it to work smoothly and by clicking on it, it redirects to alerts.php instead of the popup
[Image: 700dcdc145f68fe17aeacead5f208b0c.png]

Here is my code in myalerts_headericon
<a href="alerts.php"></i>&nbsp;&nbsp; {$lang->myalerts_alerts} &nbsp;<span class="msgcount">{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</span></a></li>
</ul>

Do you think you can help me with the code to get it like this? Thanks in advance Euan!
[Image: 6f55fc5edd77cc3c8f4c472c4a859920.png]
Hi,

I'd definitely need your URL and details for a test account. I'm not sure if you're using something like FontAwesome for those icons or images, so I'd need to test and see.
Hey I tried to use it on my forum. I already installed PluginLibrary. But when I install the Plugin my website just crash with a server error.

I´m useing myBB 1.8.6 and the Square Theme. Do you know why It don´t work. Did I do something wrong ?
What is the server error?
(2015-11-27, 07:38 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]What is the server error?

It just timeout. Than chrome give me a Servererror.
(2015-11-27, 09:04 PM)CabCon Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you check your server error log? Also, which version of PHP are you using?
(2015-11-27, 10:05 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-27, 09:04 PM)CabCon Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you check your server error log? Also, which version of PHP are you using?

I´m useing PHP Version 5.6.15. And in "Logs" I can´t find a error log.
Strange, it should work with 5.6. Have you looked in your server's cPanel for the error log? If you have, try adding this to the top of inc/plugins/myalerts.php, after the "<?php":

ini_set('display_errors',1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
(2015-11-28, 01:30 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, it should work with 5.6. Have you looked in your server's cPanel for the error log? If you have, try adding this to the top of inc/plugins/myalerts.php, after the "<?php":

ini_set('display_errors',1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

I didn´t found a error log in my cp... Smile

EDIT: At the moment I´m trying to install the Plugin again because yesterday i delete it via ftp. And now when I put the files into the plugin folder my config plugin don´t load. It just loads a long time and than It just came a white site. Do you know what´s the problem there ?

Here the website:
[attachment=35592]

My Plugin CP in AdminCp:
[attachment=35591]

Maybe you could add me on my skype (live:michael.cabcon). Than we can talk easier. Also maybe we can do teamviewer than you can see whats working.. Big Grin
Hi,

Did you add that code to the file?