MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-19, 01:54 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I am also using Majestic, I just removed those images. Good thing would be adding fontawesome icons instead (just like Alert Setting buton has).

If you do code change relating to that, I also would like to have it.

I won't add fontawesome to the plugin, but it's probably the best solution for your theme. I've done it for a few people already and will do Blackbeard's when I get home from work.
Can you share the change you do here so I can apply in my forum aswell?
I can send you after he fixes mine.
It is nothing difficult, ust replace img and style in your myalerts template in your theme
Hi,

These are the changes I made. replace the alerts.css stylesheet in ACP with the below content:

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read:before,
.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all:before,
.usercp_nav_myalerts:before {
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: normal;
    text-decoration: inherit;
    color: #E74C3C;
    font-size: 16px;
    vertical-align: middle;
    padding-right: 0.5em;
    top: 10px;
    left: 0;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts:before {
    content: "\f0f3";
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all:before {
    content: "\f1f8";
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read:before {
    content: "\f1f8";
}

.newAlerts > a {
    color: red !important;
}

ul.panel_links a.myalerts {
    background-position: 0 -180px;
}

I believe it should work, but Blackbeard's forum seems to be caching the stylesheets so I can't confirm right now.
New Alerts got icon, Delete All and Delete Old didn't get, f0f3 is correct but there is no f1f8. I replaced them with f057 and f05c and it works.

Also Blackbeard if you want these changes be compatible with Majestic's color change feature you will have to edit all color files and add codes.
Alright, thanks for the heads up. I don't use FontAwesome too often, so I was getting the codes by viewing the font awesome icon list's source.
@Darkrad kinda lost here, 1st time using majestic Toungue can you explain me better how to change the other colors over PM?

Also, is there some mentions plugin that works with MyAlerts?
DVZ Mention works with MyAlerts - http://community.mybb.com/thread-155882.html

Code EuanT provided to you has color code #E74C3C, thats standart color of Majestic.
While 'Alert Setting' fontawesome icon uses previously set style called " .usercp_nav_options:before ", other icons EuanT added are completely new and those codes should be added to files.

1. Use cPanel, find pattern folder and there are different .css files for different color options Majestic give you (like blue.css, red.css)
2. In those files you will see part starting with " .usercp_nav_composepm:before "
Just add " .usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all:before, .usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read:before, .usercp_nav_myalerts:before " to there.
3. Repeat 2nd part for every color file that exists.
Hey brother.
how can I fix the issue that new alerts are not shown in red as it should?
[Image: 2djyts1.jpg]

ok I fixed it with :
.alerts.alerts--new a{
color: red !important;
font-weight: bold;
}

but can I only mark the number itself in red?