MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the table 'mybb_alerts' exist?
No, it doesn't exist. MyAlerts is supposed to create it when the plugin is installed, however when I added the plugin to my forum, I didn't even get to hit the Activate & Install link because it was already "activated", but this is a clean install of the forum. Not to mention it just didn't create the tables, and the actual SQL queries don't work, so.
Try rebuilding the plugins cache - Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > plugins > Rebuild Cache. If MyBB falsely thinks the plugin is installed, then either the plugin thinks it's installed (which, if the alerts table doesn't exist, is highly unlikely), or MyBB's plugins cache is out of whack.
That didn't work.

I reset the cache, then went to look at the plugin, and it was still saying activate/uninstall. Then I removed the plugin entirely from the installation and reloaded the cache, and after reinstalling the plugin it said activate/uninstall still.
Which version of the plugin are you using? The one from the mods site? The plugin will only list as installed if the "mybb_alerts" table exists, there is no other way it will list as installed: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/bl...alerts.php

If you can send me details for an ACP acocunt and access to phpMyAdmin, I can have a look for you this weekend.
when i open my forum it says nothing show up but admincp open :

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by
configuration in /home/ taleemiforum/public_html/
inc/plugins/myalerts.php
(589) : eval()'d code on line 589
If your server is blocking eval(), none of the forum will work. MyBB 1.8.x (unfortunately) sues eval() to parse all templates.
Is it possible to make MyAlerts use browser alerts, like facebook etc. does?
Not at the current time. MyAlerts does not provide realtime alerts so alerts are only fetched upon refresh. Adding browser alerts in that case would be fairly useless.
(2016-02-29, 01:52 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]If your server is blocking eval(), none of the forum will work. MyBB 1.8.x (unfortunately) sues eval() to parse all templates.

i am using this plugin on my forum from last 3 months it working fine n0w today it showing this error .