MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes....
(2015-06-01, 10:23 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error after installing MyAlerts:

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'a.from_user_id' in 'on clause'
Query:
    SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, t.code FROM mybb_alerts a LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_user_id = u.uid) INNER JOIN mybb_alert_types t ON (a.alert_type_id = t.id) WHERE a.uid = 10 AND (a.alert_type_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6) OR a.forced = 1 OR t.can_be_user_disabled = 0) AND t.enabled = 1 ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;
Strange. Is this a fresh install of 2.0.0 or have you had a version installed before?
(2015-06-01, 11:15 PM)pandabb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Sir,

This is the error in my console browser but i manage to fix it by changing a compatible 1.8 theme.

Also what styling can i apply to   {$myalerts_headericon}     because when i place it in my nav it breaks the line also the DOT before the word  ·Alerts (0) is it possible to remove that?

another thing is when you activate the new my alert it adds this to all "{$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}"  custom template under global templates.

Hi,

I will look into the JS errors. The plugin should add all templates under a new MyAlerts template group, which you can use to change the styling and the templates.

Also, the plugin shouldn't add that to all templates. It should only add it to the header_welcomeblock_user and footer templates.

(2015-06-02, 12:10 AM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]yes....
all global_templates for me

i have try this:

UPDATE mybb_templates SET template = REPLACE(template, "{$myalerts_modal}", "")
UPDATE mybb_templates SET template = REPLACE(template, "{$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}", "")

and then manual insert in header_welcomeblock_member

(2015-06-01, 09:46 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 09:39 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]or i give you access to phpmyadmin und you works fine...

Hi,

In phpMyAdmin, just do the following:

[Image: OI1cmGp.png]

i have tested...

when clicking of alerts - pn, then private.php?action=read&pmid=0 ---> invalid url...
(2015-06-02, 06:58 AM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]all global_templates for me

i have try this:

UPDATE mybb_templates SET template = REPLACE(template, "{$myalerts_modal}", "")
UPDATE mybb_templates SET template = REPLACE(template, "{$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}", "")

and then manual insert in header_welcomeblock_member

(2015-06-01, 09:46 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 09:39 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]or i give you access to phpmyadmin und you works fine...

Hi,

In phpMyAdmin, just do the following:

[Image: OI1cmGp.png]

i have tested...

when clicking of alerts - pn, then private.php?action=read&pmid=0 ---> invalid url...

Strange, none of the global templates should have been changed. I'll have to look into that.

For the PM, was the PM sent to multiple users or just one? I'll have to try and replicate it, but I haven't managed to so far.
First at all thanks for your release @Euan T.

I've looked only a bit deeper into it, because I'll wait until 2.1.0 comes out, so I don't need to personalize my settings again.

So far I've only one question about the date of the msg received. Could it be changed to the previous version, e.g the exact time when the message was send.?

Instead of 'today' or only the date I would like to have date and time as in the develop version.
(2015-06-02, 06:46 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 10:23 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error after installing MyAlerts:

SQL Error:
Query:
    SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, t.code FROM mybb_alerts a LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_user_id = u.uid) INNER JOIN mybb_alert_types t ON (a.alert_type_id = t.id) WHERE a.uid = 10 AND (a.alert_type_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6) OR a.forced = 1 OR t.can_be_user_disabled = 0) AND t.enabled = 1 ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;
Strange. Is this a fresh install of 2.0.0 or have you had a version installed before?
I had the old version before.
(2015-06-02, 08:31 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]First at all thanks for your release @Euan T.

I've looked only a bit deeper into it, because I'll wait until 2.1.0 comes out, so I don't need to personalize my settings again.

So far I've only one question about the date of the msg received. Could it be changed to the previous version, e.g the exact time when the message was send.?

Instead of 'today' or only the date I would like to have date and time as in the develop version.
Hi,

The new version uses the date/time formats set within MyBB, so if you don't use relative dates anywhere, you won't have them in MyAlerts either Smile
(2015-06-02, 08:44 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-02, 06:46 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

SQL Error:
Query:
I had the old version before.

Ah, yes. The upgrade script is wrong. D'oh! If you open the alerts table in phpMyAdmin, rename the column "from_id" to "from_user_id" and that should fix it for now.

I'm pushing a patch for it now.
MyAlerts v2.0.2 Released

Version 2.0.2 has just been released. This release fixes the following issues:
  • Error in upgrade script for users upgrading from version 1.x.
  • Fixed issue with incorrect avatar "alt" attributes.

Download

You can download version 2.0.2 now, from here: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=518
(2015-06-02, 09:28 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts v2.0.2 Released

Version 2.0.2 has just been released.

You're on a roll with these bugfixes. Big Grin

Thanks for fixing the earlier modal CSS bug by the way, much appreciated!

One more bug I encountered:

I use the following JavaScript to copy a table from another PHP page and place it on the member profile:

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    var award_uid = "awards.php?uid={$memprofile['uid']} .tborder";
    $("#tab_4").load(award_uid);
    });
</script>

However there is almost certainly a conflict there with MyAlerts:

http://i.imgur.com/x1HETrZ.png

Also affects other pages of the plugin too (not just the code I use on on profiles):

http://i.imgur.com/vuECMgC.png
Oh wow, that's different haha. I'd guess the inline style isn't applied for some reason. Can you send me the URL of a page with this issue (and account details if an account is required)?