MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-02, 10:29 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, that's different haha. I'd guess the inline style isn't applied for some reason. Can you send me the URL of a page with this issue (and account details if an account is required)?

Sent you a PM. Smile
How to fix this one ??

[Image: 4c43.png]
(2015-06-02, 09:28 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts v2.0.2 Released

Version 2.0.2 has just been released. This release fixes the following issues:
  • Error in upgrade script for users upgrading from version 1.x.
  • Fixed issue with incorrect avatar "alt" attributes.

Download

You can download version 2.0.2 now, from here: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=518

hi Euan.

2.0.2 does not fix SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'a.from_user_id' in 'on clause' on my forum

previously i've install 2.0.1
(2015-06-02, 09:21 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='1161216' dateline='1433277840']
(2015-06-02, 06:46 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 10:23 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error after installing MyAlerts:

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'a.from_user_id' in 'on clause'
Query:
    SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, t.code FROM mybb_alerts a LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_user_id = u.uid) INNER JOIN mybb_alert_types t ON (a.alert_type_id = t.id) WHERE a.uid = 10 AND (a.alert_type_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6) OR a.forced = 1 OR t.can_be_user_disabled = 0) AND t.enabled = 1 ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;
Strange. Is this a fresh install of 2.0.0 or have you had a version installed before?
I had the old version before.

Ah, yes. The upgrade script is wrong. D'oh! If you open the alerts table in phpMyAdmin, rename the column "from_id" to "from_user_id" and that should fix it for now.

I'm pushing a patch for it now.
[/quote]

I renamed "from_id" to "from_user_id" and I still get the same error. I also tried the new patch and still get the same error.
Nevermind. I forgot to upload alerts.php to root folder.
^ alerts.php file should exist at root folder of the forum (where you have global.php, index.php, xmlhttp.php ..)
When I click on Alerts, the box is right-aligned. Can I make it so that it is centered, instead?
Hello Eun ive uninstalled and reinstalled 2.2 its working fine but i have to remove each duplicate " {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}" under Global templates... all templates inside global templates has {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal} those are not necessary right ?
(2015-06-02, 11:06 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]How to fix this one ??

[Image: 4c43.png]

Hi, the current version does not have this template. The disable/enable procedure does not remove unused templates however.

(2015-06-02, 11:49 PM)zukro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-02, 09:28 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts v2.0.2 Released

Version 2.0.2 has just been released. This release fixes the following issues:
  • Error in upgrade script for users upgrading from version 1.x.
  • Fixed issue with incorrect avatar "alt" attributes.

Download

You can download version 2.0.2 now, from here: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=518

hi Euan.

2.0.2 does not fix SQL Error:    1054 - Unknown column 'a.from_user_id' in 'on clause' on my forum

previously i've install 2.0.1

Hi,

The upgrade script only runs if you're on 1.05 before upgrading. People upgrading from 2.0.1 with the error will have to manually rename the column.

(2015-06-03, 01:13 AM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-02, 09:21 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='1161216' dateline='1433277840']
(2015-06-02, 06:46 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 10:23 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error after installing MyAlerts:

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'a.from_user_id' in 'on clause'
Query:
    SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, t.code FROM mybb_alerts a LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_user_id = u.uid) INNER JOIN mybb_alert_types t ON (a.alert_type_id = t.id) WHERE a.uid = 10 AND (a.alert_type_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6) OR a.forced = 1 OR t.can_be_user_disabled = 0) AND t.enabled = 1 ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 5;
Strange. Is this a fresh install of 2.0.0 or have you had a version installed before?
I had the old version before.

Ah, yes. The upgrade script is wrong. D'oh! If you open the alerts table in phpMyAdmin, rename the column "from_id" to "from_user_id" and that should fix it for now.

I'm pushing a patch for it now.

I renamed "from_id" to "from_user_id" and I still get the same error. I also tried the new patch and still get the same error.
[/quote]

Is it definitely the same error? If you renamed the column, the error should have been fixed. Can you post a screenshot of the alerts table?

(2015-06-03, 03:37 AM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]When I click on Alerts, the box is right-aligned. Can I make it so that it is centered, instead?

The default should be centred. Do other modal boxes show up right aligned?

(2015-06-03, 06:32 AM)pandabb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Eun ive uninstalled and reinstalled 2.2 its working fine but i have to remove each duplicate " {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}"  under Global templates...  all templates inside global templates has {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal} those are not necessary right ?

Those are not necessary, no. The myalerts_js one is only needed in the header_welcomeblock_user and the myalerts_modal is only needed in footer.
Quote:Those are not necessary, no. The myalerts_js one is only needed in the header_welcomeblock_user and the myalerts_modal is only needed in footer.

Hello Sir a couple of question here i hope you dont mind helping me again.  Thanks!

1.  What's the phpmyadmin command that i can run to remove all {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}  in my template?  and to clarfiy  i only need  {$myalerts_js} under  header_welcome_member  and {$myalerts_modal} in footer template  correct?
i.e - i found another {$myalerts_js} under headerinclude should i remove it?

2.  I found the jscript that conflicts with the new myalerts and most 1.6 theme with a drop down nav jscript has it. Is there a workaround to get it to work along with the latest my alerts? Because if i remove the code my drop down nav menu will not work anymore.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
 jQuery.noConflict();
 jQuery(document).ready(function($){
   $('.dropDownHook span').on('click',function(){
     $(this).parents('.dropDownHook').children('.dropDownContent').stop(true,true).slideToggle('fast',function(){
       if($('.dropDownContent').is(':visible')){
         $('.dropDownHook span').html(' &#9650');
       }
       else{
         $('.dropDownHook span').html(' &#9660');
       }}
                                                                                              );
   });
   $('html').on('click',function(){
     $('.dropDownContent:visible').slideToggle('fast');
   });
   $('.dropDownHook > *').on('click',function(event){
     event.stopPropagation();
   });
 });
</script>

3. I really don't know why everytime i deactivate then activate the plugin it adds {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}  to all GLOBAL templates. When i upgraded my board and plugins i deactivated  them all first  then download the latest plugins to overwrite then install.  

Thank you very much