MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: alerts.jpg]

Hi,

I have 2 problems, and kindly need your help.

1- I use bluewelvet theme, and i want to change myalerts appearance so that members can see it. I am ok with anykind of changes like font size, color etc . as long as members can see it clearly.

2- the plugin works on windows browser, but does not work on firefox, I do not know why.

Can you please help me?

Thank you.
(2016-08-13, 05:59 AM)kunt Wrote: [ -> ][Image: alerts.jpg]

Hi,

I have 2 problems, and kindly need your help.

1- I use bluewelvet theme, and i want to change myalerts appearance so that members can see it. I am ok with anykind of changes like font size, color etc . as long as members can see it clearly.

2- the plugin works on windows browser, but does not work on firefox, I do not know why.

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Hi,

If you PM me your URL and details for a temporary admin account I can take a look for you. It works in Firefox for me in the default theme, so it might be a JS issue specific to your site. i will look into that whilst I fix the first issue for you Smile
My only issue with the plugin at this point is that it doesn't give any alert other than likes to anyone other than mods and admin. Maybe you can steer me in the right direction to solve this issue....
(2016-08-13, 06:06 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]My only issue with the plugin at this point is that it doesn't give any alert other than likes to anyone other than mods and admin. Maybe you can steer me in the right direction to solve this issue....

That's odd. So users don't get alerts for things like PMs and quotes at all? Do they have the alerts enabled in their User Control Panel?
(2016-08-13, 06:17 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-13, 06:06 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]My only issue with the plugin at this point is that it doesn't give any alert other than likes to anyone other than mods and admin. Maybe you can steer me in the right direction to solve this issue....

That's odd. So users don't get alerts for things like PMs and quotes at all? Do they have the alerts enabled in their User Control Panel?

Yeah, alerts are enabled, I verified on a test account. They didn't get any alerts at all until I integrated the ThankYou/Likes plugin.. 

I was also getting 4 alerts for every, what should have been single alert, which I fixed(don't remember exactly how now lol) but I just can't get this issue figured out.
(2016-08-13, 08:08 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, alerts are enabled, I verified on a test account. They didn't get any alerts at all until I integrated the ThankYou/Likes plugin.. 

I was also getting 4 alerts for every, what should have been single alert, which I fixed(don't remember exactly how now lol) but I just can't get this issue figured out.

Hm, that's bizarre. If you send me your URL and details for a temporary admin account I will take a look for you.
(2016-08-13, 08:10 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-13, 08:08 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]

Hm, that's bizarre. If you send me your URL and details for a temporary admin account I will take a look for you.
Pm sent
Maybe you can help me with this Euan T:

I changed the style of the Alert, made it look like this:

[Image: d2fe873d856c4b71b3c6828e99a37b83.png] (your image mycode seems broken)
http://image.prntscr.com/image/d2fe873d8...a37b83.png

Now what i tried to do but could not carry it off, was to make the background green if there are =0 alerts and red only with <1 alerts.

myalerts_headericon
<b><font color="000">Alerts</font></b>
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts open_modal"
       data-selector="#myalerts_alerts_modal" rel="modal:open">      <Font color="#ffffff">
		{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</a></font>

and Css:
.usercp_nav_myalerts {
    background: url(images/usercp/transmit_blue.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all {
    background: url(images/usercp/delete.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read {
    background: url(images/usercp/bin.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.alerts--new > a {
    color: red !important;
	font-weight: bold;
}

ul.panel_links a.myalerts {
    background-color: #E85050;
	border-radius: 4px;
    border: 2px #4CAF50;
    color: #ffffff;
    padding: 0px 5px;
    text-align: center;
    text-decoration: none;
    display: inline-block;
    font-size: 14px;
    margin: 0px 0px;
    cursor: pointer;
}

.alert-row__no-alerts td {
}

.alert--read{
text-decoration: line-through;
        background: #FAEACC; !important;
	opacity: 0.7;
}

.alert--unread{
        background: #D8FCD4 !important;
}

Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
There is a way to set read all alerts just when open this panel, without click on "View Alerts" link in bottom left corner ?

http://i.imgur.com/bTZqGXs.png
[Image: bTZqGXs.png]
(2016-08-19, 02:22 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can help me with this Euan T:

I changed the style of the Alert, made it look like this:

[Image: d2fe873d856c4b71b3c6828e99a37b83.png] (your image mycode seems broken)
http://image.prntscr.com/image/d2fe873d8...a37b83.png

Now what i tried to do but could not carry it off, was to make the background green if there are =0 alerts and red only with <1 alerts.

myalerts_headericon
<b><font color="000">Alerts</font></b>
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts open_modal"
       data-selector="#myalerts_alerts_modal" rel="modal:open">      <Font color="#ffffff">
		{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</a></font>

and Css:
.usercp_nav_myalerts {
    background: url(images/usercp/transmit_blue.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all {
    background: url(images/usercp/delete.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read {
    background: url(images/usercp/bin.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.alerts--new > a {
    color: red !important;
	font-weight: bold;
}

ul.panel_links a.myalerts {
    background-color: #E85050;
	border-radius: 4px;
    border: 2px #4CAF50;
    color: #ffffff;
    padding: 0px 5px;
    text-decoration: none;
    display: inline-block;
    font-size: 14px;
    margin: 0px 0px;
    cursor: pointer;
}

.alert-row__no-alerts td {
}

.alert--read{
text-decoration: line-through;
        background: #FAEACC; !important;
	opacity: 0.7;
}

.alert--unread{
        background: #D8FCD4 !important;
}

Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
Hi,

Try adding this to your CSS:

.alerts--new {
    background-color: #E85050 !important;
}

And change the template to:

[size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace][/font][/size]<b><font color="000">Alerts</font></b>
   <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts open_modal {$newAlertsIndicator}"
{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</a></font>[size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace][/font][/size]
(2016-08-19, 06:10 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]There is a way to set read all alerts just when open this panel, without click on "View Alerts" link in bottom left corner ?

http://i.imgur.com/bTZqGXs.png
[Image: bTZqGXs.png]

Hi,

You could add a link like the following:

<a href="alerts.php?action=delete_read&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">Mark All Read</a>