MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Accidentally deleted forum!? Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://spamheaven.com
Was having a lot of issues (.m. knows) and then I went to FTP to do something and accidentally deleted every file. I have a backup though and I tried importing to new MyBB board's SQL database via phpMyAdmin, but no luck. When imported, get this error message:

Error
SQL Query
-- MyBB Database Backup
-- Generated: 01st June 2015 at 00:20
-- -------------------------------------
CREATE TABLE mybb_adminlog (

uid INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ipaddress VARBINARY( 16 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
dateline INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
module VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
action VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
data TEXT NOT NULL ,
KEY module ( module , action ) ,
KEY uid ( uid )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

Please help!
first a new database needs to be created through phpMyAdmin. then your database backup can be imported into it.
(2015-06-01, 02:45 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]first a new database needs to be created through phpMyAdmin. then your database backup can be imported into it.

Um, I created MySQL database, entered phpMyAdmin, found that new MyBB database, and tried import.

Okay, I am trying to import ealier database and see if that works.

That didn't work either... @.m. - do you know what the error code is?

I exported an extremely old DB and it worked...

Wait... no, it didn't.
upload your recent database backup to root folder of your forum and PM me web host panel credentials.
I'll check it if my network connection remains stable - unfortunately I've network issues today ...
If you wish I can fix this for you, just pm me access. Up to yourself if you trust me or not though.
(2015-06-01, 03:08 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]upload your recent database backup to root folder of your forum and PM me web host panel credentials.
I'll check it if my network connection remains stable - unfortunately I've network issues today ...

Upload the database to root folder? Why? And you already have login details, as I PM'ed you them earlier.

@Ben C - I'll give you access if .m. can't do it.
^ fixed Smile I didn't knew that I had web host panel access ..
Thank you so much, .m.!! Big Grin
You need to select the database before beginning to click "Export" Wink
[attachment=34401]

PS: You also like me, confused when first time doing this.
(2015-06-06, 11:17 AM)XP Mai Wrote: [ -> ]You need to select the database before beginning to click "Export" Wink

PS: You also like me, confused when first time doing this.

Er, I did that... IDK what .m. did to fix it though. If you don't mind, .m., could you tell me how you did it so this issue won't arise again?
Pages: 1 2