MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Broken Images on Members profile pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i am having trouble with this simple little image that is on the right instead of the left when i click on someone's profile and it directs to their profile and shows their avatar on the right, how could i change it so that it is on the left*?

[Image: vNhm260.png?1]

Edit
(2015-06-02, 10:59 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Forum url?

http://highmindedsec.com/forums/
You need to make the forum accessible. Right now guests cannot view the forum.
(2015-06-02, 11:32 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make the forum accessible.  Right now guests cannot view the forum.

sorry i didn't mean user cp i meant when you click on peoples profiles and it directs to their page, and i will make users access members list so you can see when you click on someones profile.

(2015-06-02, 11:32 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make the forum accessible.  Right now guests cannot view the forum.

members list is enabled for guests.

actually, guests can now view people's profile, so here is my profile link where you can see the logo off to the right: http://highmindedsec.com/forums/member.p...file&uid=2
(2015-06-02, 11:34 AM)brdzimate Wrote: [ -> ]actually, guests can now view people's profile, so here is my profile link where you can see the logo off to the right: http://highmindedsec.com/forums/member.p...file&uid=2

please logout of your forums and then click above link to see if it opens.. the forum is still not accessible for guests...

Check: ACP >> Configuration >> Login and Registration Options >> Force Users to Login
This is a bad idea not letting guests see your forum properly before registering.. You blocked everything lol.
(2015-06-02, 12:11 PM)Limited Edition Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bad idea not letting guests see your forum properly before registering.. You blocked everything lol.

well it is going to be a private forum soon, it pretty much is now as no one can see it until they register, but i am just wondering why users avatars are off to the right when i click on their profiles.
^ provide a test user account so that someone can check it & provide the suggestions

Edit: by default, avatar is on right side on member profile page (eg. see your profile page here)
(2015-06-02, 03:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ provide a test user account so that someone can check it & provide the suggestions

Edit: by default, avatar is on right side on member profile page (eg. see your profile page here)

sure,
username: test
password: test1234

(2015-06-02, 03:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ provide a test user account so that someone can check it & provide the suggestions

oh, then if that's the case how do i remove it because it looks ugly imo. I already have the profile pictures plugin installed.
Pages: 1 2