MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Images broken on website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i am currently using iGame template and style for my forum

http://dragonsland.net/forums/index.php

As you can probably see most of my images are broken, i managed to fix some of them. the star's on my profiles are broken, the Post icons are all broken, the smiles are broken.

In my images folder i only have png files not gif files. I have copied over all of the images that the theme gave me in the folder. Some of the images got fixed when i upgraded to the new mybb yesterday.

I have googled the problem and come across sql queries, but i cannot get them to work either, here's one of the error messages.

UPDATE `mybb_smilies` SET  `image`= REPLACE (`image`, '.gif', '.png') WHERE `image` LIKE '%.gif%'; 
[color=#000000][size=small][font=sans-serif]ERROR: #1146 - Table 'u453053173_uzely.mybb_smilies' doesn't exist[/font][/size][/color]

I really want to release my website soon, it has anot of work to be done but its currently taking all my time to fix these images.
is forum upgraded from version 1.6.x ? you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & database to check it
no it was upgraded from 1.8.3 i will pm you over the details, thank you.
Quote:Table 'u453053173_uzely.mybb_smilies' doesn't exist
your database has a different prefix for the tables (instead of mybb) hence you could not use SQL query
instead of mybb_smilies , you have to use yourtablesprefix_smilies in the SQL query

post icons are fixed by using below SQL query
UPDATE `yourtablesprefix_icons` SET  `path`= REPLACE (`path`, '.gif', '.png') WHERE `path` LIKE '%.gif%';