MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: remove Pagination Limit from users ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from yesterday i am facing an issue that registered users cannot access pages/ after page number 50 , however only mods and admin are able to see pagination after 50 

can anyone help me how to fix this issue ?

BR
Mujeeb
have you recently added any plugin ? I do not see referred issue as a guest. provide a test user account to check
now i set post per page to 25 that bring pagination to 40 , but now issue is "Registered Users" cannot view last post on that thread but they can post but they cant see it is posted or not , but admin and mods can view those post .

yes i add myalert and DVZ shoutbox ( activate it only it was installed previously) recent plugin

only registered user account or with admin access ?

i noticed , after 1000 posts it is not showing posts to registered Users ... i don't know why .
^ only registered user account at present.
earlier found some cache memory issue on your forum. have you got any response from your web host ?
check your PM
and

please guide me how to resolve this cache issue.

Thanks .m. , i am really thankful to you for your help but what was the issue ?

how can i resolve the problem if it happens again ? and what about that cache problem ? how can i solve that issue ?