MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add new pages. Bad Behavior.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Things I need. Smile

I think this might have been mentioned once but worth mentioning again. Pagemanager for 1.6x is awesome and allows such an easy path for adding pages into your site. My site for example relies heavily on Pagemanager and is integrated with MyBB because of it. One of the the things (among others) that has kept me from 1.8x. is the lack of this option (at least one I like).

The BadBehavior plugin for 1.6x is awesome at blocking bot's and other bad actors and I just can't see not using it. Another issue that keeps me in 1.6x. These kinds of security features would be awesome.

Mobile support. Been discussed but it's 2015 and I think mobile is going to be around for awhile. :Smile Hoping for awesome mobile support.

Rock on,
Please read: http://community.mybb.com/thread-170791.html - points 2 and 1 specifically.

Additional pages are considered by us and will probably be added.

If BadBehavior keeps you on 1.6 - well, I guess you don't know about other antispam measures. 1.8 has several great solutions in the core (which should be sufficient to deal with bots and will most likely be also added to 2.0) and there's also Spamalyzer plugin which does basically the same.

Mobile support was confirmed at least multiple times...
Right on, thanks.

I have been busy with other things and MyBB developments have been off my radar. I will certainly catch up on the above.