MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.4 to 1.8.5 which files to move and where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded 1.8.5 to upgrade from my current 1.8.4. It comes in a zip file. Which files/folders in that zip do I move to my server, and where? Do I put the "Changed Files" unzipped folder into my forum folder? OR, do I select the individual files within it? Thank you.
Hi,

Everything within the "Upload" directory in the changed files package should be uploaded.
(2015-06-03, 12:05 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Everything within the "Upload" directory in the changed files package should be uploaded.

But there is no Upload directory in changed files.
^ yes, changed files pack doesn't has upload folder. zip archive can be extracted to a folder.
and the contents can be directly transferred to root folder of your MyBB forum files server
(2015-06-03, 01:15 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ yes, changed files pack doesn't has upload folder. zip archive can be extracted to a folder.
and the contents can be directly transferred to root folder of your MyBB forum files server

Ok, I understand. Thank you.
(2015-06-03, 12:10 PM)millerguide Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-03, 12:05 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

But there is no Upload directory in changed files.

I obviously missed that, I'm sure there used to be in previous packages but I might be wrong.