MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb InlineType is not defined?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a problem with my Inline moderation, and I searched a bit in MyBB, they said it maybe gives a error in the console, and it did for me

Heres the image of the error: [Image: bD3fbmr.jpg]

and heres Line 2: 
{if(!inlineType||!inlineId)

My theme currently is the Carbon theme, and the MyBB editor doesnt show the "buttons" like the "Code/php" button, only the Post icon buttons and smiley buttons

In the HeaderInclude is no Jquery.noConflict();.

What to do?

Edit: Also to note, sometimes the error doesnt show on refresh, but inline edit is still not working, it only says "You did not select any thread to edit[...]", and I even disabled all plugins.
Go to your Admin CP --> Tools and Maintenance --> File Verification, to make sure nothing is missing.
(2015-06-03, 08:13 PM)Jamie96554 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your Admin CP --> Tools and Maintenance --> File Verification, to make sure nothing is missing.

"Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation."

Bump? :c
Bump x2.. >-<
Hi, what is your forum's URL? Can you run the Find Updated Templates tool in ACP > Templates & Themes > Find Updates Templates?
(2015-06-06, 04:55 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, what is your forum's URL? Can you run the Find Updated Templates tool in ACP > Templates & Themes > Find Updates Templates?

forum url is https://platincore.com, german forum, I'll enable language selector in footer, also if I didnt mention it yet, captcha and security questions are glitched too, had to disable them, captcha didnt show, and security question still was wrong, even when typed right(I even copy pasted the right answer from the ACP)
Hi,

I can't see anything obviously amiss. Can you send me details for a temporary moderator account to test inline moderation?
its better to disable rocket loader from cloudflare and then check the issues.
if there are any plugins from MyBB 1.6.x then they should be also disabled
(2015-06-07, 04:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]its better to disable rocket loader from cloudflare and then check the issues.
if there are any plugins from MyBB 1.6.x then they should be also disabled

as I said, I disabled all plugins using the inbuilt function, I will try the rocket loader now(even though it worked fine back with MBB 1.8.3 and lower.

Yup, its rocketloader, is there something built within MyBB 1.8.4/1.8.5 which makes it uncompatible? Since as I said, it was fine before with rocketloader.