MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merging IpBoard to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own a very large forum with over 41k users and its growing extremely rapidly. The issue i recently been having is the unreliability and annoyance of Ipboard + useless support over there. Therefore i want to change it/move it over to mybb but i keep getting raw text when merging aswell as all hidden content is no longer hidden after the merge.

Could someone who knows their stuff help me to merge the forum correctly (i will pay)'

thanks!
from which version of IPB you are converting ? default MyBB system doesn't have hide post content feature.
anyway, you may PM me the details
sent you a pm

ipb 3.4
What exactly do you mean with getting "raw" texts?

About hidden content: Do you mean some sort of spoiler or hidden forums? As .m. mentioned MyBB doesn't have a spoiler code by default but you should be able to add one in your ACP.
i can provide admin panel (cpanel) to a mybb staff to fix me this merge if you offer it to me, i will even be happy to pay some money if needed!

I just cant seem to get this right so this is the reason i need the help!

.m is helping me, great support here thanks alot! Will update once all has been done Smile