MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: thread viewing only by registered membrs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi is there a way so i member can make his thread viewed only by registered members but not all his threads only if he decide that when creating a thread i use to have this in phpbb before i converted to mybb
any help please
There's no core functionality of this in vanilla MyBB - you'd need to use a plug-in.

I'm not aware of any plug-ins with this feature either, I'm guessing you'd need to have one custom made.
okay thanks i hope someone will guide me
(2015-06-04, 10:37 PM)ridharezzag Wrote: [ -> ]Hi is there a way so i member can make his thread viewed only by registered members but not all his threads only if he decide that when creating a thread i use to have this in phpbb before i converted to mybb
any help please

(2015-06-04, 11:30 PM)ridharezzag Wrote: [ -> ]okay thanks i hope someone will guide me
Private Threads
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=372

This plugin allows to you and to your users that set restriction about who can view yours threads (is possible insert the threads id tid of your threads affected!)

Features:
- Only users in my buddylist can view my threads;
- Only members of this board can view;
- Only guests can
- Nobody can