MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PLUGIN: Delete all member posts or threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you would like to delete all posts or threads by a member this is a plugin for you!

This allows you to delete all of a members posts or threads. The plugin has error checking for empty names or if a member does not exist.

Enjoy.

Download Link
Thanks labrocca Smile
Oh you are welcome. Didn't take me that long to make this.
Just wondering, does it rebuild forum last post, counters and thread last post and counters?
No, you have to do that manually in the ACP after you delete the posts...I just found that out! It's in the instructions! Big Grin Though with the test member I deleted posts for didn't have their post count reset. I wonder if that is a bug?
This has the potential to be a great plugin!
Tikitiki Wrote:Just wondering, does it rebuild forum last post, counters and thread last post and counters?

No but on the success page it mentions to remember to rebuild stats.  I figure it's best to leave that optional in case someone wants to delete a handful of member posts.  In which case rebuilds could take a long time on each member if the site is large.

Although guess I can COUNT the posts deleted from that member and readjust that single members stats. Hmm...
Awesome, this will be really useful if somebody's board gets loaded with those spam bots
Ahh now this is something that would be handy for most people as when I deleted a member it kept all there posts / threads. Handy mod labrocca. Big Grin
I'd prefer if it rebuilt last post etc.. and recount stats... nice plugin anyway
Pages: 1 2