MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VB4 Mybb Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Images are missing in the display. I made sure that the images are placed in the images folder but...;-;
Can somebody help me, please?
Testaccount:
Username:Testaccount
Password:testaccount
(2015-06-05, 01:04 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]Images are missing in the display. I made sure that the images are placed in the images folder but...;-;
Testaccount:

Quote:The requested URL /images/green/post_new.png was not found on this server.

put the actual folder "/green/" into your images folder so that your directory structure would be correct: "/images/green/"
(2015-06-05, 09:20 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-05, 01:04 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]Images are missing in the display. I made sure that the images are placed in the images folder but...;-;
Testaccount:

Quote:The requested URL /images/green/post_new.png was not found on this server.

put the actual folder "/green/" into your images folder so that your directory structure would be correct: "/images/green/"

Thanks...I forgot all about the page source...viewing (_ _)
(2015-06-05, 09:20 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]put the actual folder "/green/" into your images folder so that your directory structure would be correct: "/images/green/"

Thanks man .
(2015-06-06, 09:50 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man .

Is there anyway to add alerts to this theme?
It looks great but I don't know why alerts and ban announcements aren't working in this theme Sad
Also, is it possible to add images like this?
[Image: theme.png]
Can somebody help me with the alerts, please (_ _)
(2015-06-16, 08:35 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody help me with the alerts, please (_ _)

Use Mybb Alerts .