MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete v Move to Trash in Inbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://relic-lore.net/index.php is the site using mybb which i am referring to. i do not own it nor do i have any kind of admin privileges. i was told by the admin that this problem lie with mybb and to contact you on your forums.

in my account on the on this site, when i go to my inbox i have the option to delete messages or, using the move to drop down, transfer them to my trashcan. i would think that choosing delete here would then delete the messages from my account, but instead it moves them to the trashcan, which is pretty redundant as i then need to go to my trashcan folder and from there delete them.

i would think that this should be fixed so that the inbox delete button actually deletes messages.
As this is a suggestion, it should go in the Suggestions and Feedback forum for MyBB 1.8.

MyBB behaves the way most web-based email clients work. People want a way to undo accidentally deleting a message.