MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for someone who knows Mybb , short-long term paying.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YOU NEED TO BE TRUSTWORTHY

Looking for someone who can do the followings:

Update mybb to the newest version. (You are currently running MyBB 1.8.3 whilst the latest generally available release is MyBB 1.8.5 (1805).)
Install some plug ins (5-7) .
Make the forum go faster.
Edit the theme a bit to my liking.
Hide cloudflare url from resolvers.

NOTE: I don't want people who can try or don't know exactly what they are doing , i run a really large forum so there is no room for mistakes.

Can pay paypal ,btc , amazon gift cards up to you honestly.

To anyone who will try to rip me off : go away please i dont have time for kids.

Reply here on how much you ask on average
if you still need someone experienced, you may PM me
If you are looking for your forum to be faster, you may take a look at my Fast Search Plugin. It produces much better queries in the search system reducing the load on the server and much faster execution. Multiple Big Board Owners have reported improved performance.
(2015-06-06, 05:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you still need someone experienced, you may PM me

I found someone for now but i will keep you in mind.

(2015-06-06, 12:30 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for your forum to be faster, you may take a look at my Fast Search Plugin. It produces much better queries in the search system reducing the load on the server and much faster execution. Multiple Big Board Owners have reported improved performance.

Thanks , i will discuss it with my developer Smile