MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having some issues with using the inline moderation on my MyBB forum. I simply tick the boxes next to each thread/post that I attempt to use inline moderation on, but the Go button still shows that no posts/threads are selected, and if pressed, returns the following error:

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

This issue does not occur on just one specific page, it happens whenever I try to use inline moderation. I'm currently on the latest version of MyBB. I read that it could be due to a line of code in the headerinclude template that is something along the lines of 'jQuery.noConflict()', which I have since removed but to no avail.

My forum URL is http://kingpinsgaming.com/forum

I appreciate any help I can get, thanks.
exactly which version of MyBB you are using and which is the active theme on your forum ?
(2015-06-06, 05:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]exactly which version of MyBB you are using and which is the active theme on your forum ?

I'm using MyBB 1.8.5 (1805) and I'm using the Dazzle theme which isn't made for MyBB 1.8. I presume that it has something to do with the theme not being made for 1.8, but I don't want to change the theme.
if you have purchased the theme then please contact the coder for updating the theme.