MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Black Rose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
flick Wrote:Yup I just noticed that too. I'm currently trying to figure out if this can be changed in the admin section; or to just define a css class for either smalltext or pagenav to use white font.

EDIT: You can edit it just through the admin cpanel. Find the Themes box -> Modify ->Black Rose to edit the style. Scroll towards the botton of the page until you see the table called 'smalltext' - set the font colour to e.g. #fff Smile

Thanks for pointing that out, theme updated.
now finally Fixed Big Grin

Thanks

i would like to know is there any site where i can find more MyBB skins ? even they costs
@KaleR: Glad its fixed Smile I'm not sure I'm afraid... as I only know of this board.

@Snowy: KaleR picked that one up Ithink ^^ Thanks for updating the theme!
ok thanks Big Grin
err - i don't know if it's just me but i think the threads, last post and posts are interchanged Confused

please help...i'm soo newb at mybb.... (and cms in general)

PS: LOVIN' the skin! though it has bugs....
err - i'm trying to do that before i post but i can't seem to find it in the admin panel >_<

sorry..i'm soo newb...

Edit- aaaa! in the xml (never wanted to touch it) got it! YEHEY!! ^_^

Edit 2 - err - i still don't get where i will put the mavi Confused

Edit 3 - i don't know where exactly the files at mavi.zip will be uploaded Confused
There should already be an existing folder structure for Mavi.zip:
/images
/jscripts
etc.

which follows your forum folder structure as well Smile

p/s: If I remember correctly, you'll need to replace one of the files in Mavi.zip - the thread has more info.
aaaa got it! (should've set unzip with the structures)

looks perfect! thanks a bunch ^_^
I hadn't added sub-forums before, but the 'Threads | Posts | Last Posts' are the wrong way round. For anyone who just wants to change the order of the display text:

This is for forumdisplay_subforums
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9