MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Black Rose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It's because of the new MyBB mods system.
Thanks for the confirmation Smile
flick Wrote:I'm currently using it with a 1.2.9 installation and it seems to be working fine. Is this an issue with the navBar plugin rather than the theme?

Yes the nav bar.
Thanks for your reply, Leapfrog Smile perhaps it might be easier to post the details here:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=12027

or if it's an issue you're only finding with Black Rose, it would certainly help if we could have more details about what's gone wrong.
I just wanted to say that I'm going to use this on my new forum, and it's a really great theme ;D
I concur! Smile
it looks good Wink

thanks
I would update it, but I have made a lot of tweaks to the templates of this theme... Confused

I'm going to wait for 1.4 and then update all the files.
For those having trouble with 'quick edit' or editing post titles etc. please update your headerinclude template by replacing the content with:

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (RSS 2.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (Atom 1.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?type=atom1.0" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset={$charset}" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/prototype.lite.js?ver=121"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/moo.ajax.js?ver=121"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/general.js?ver=121"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/menu.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/mybb.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=121"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$theme['css_url']}" />
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
                     var my_post_key = '{$mybb->post_code}';
	var cookieDomain = "{$mybb->settings['cookiedomain']}";
	var cookiePath = "{$mybb->settings['cookiepath']}";
	var newpm_prompt = "{$lang->newpm_prompt}";
	var deleteevent_confirm = "{$lang->deleteevent_confirm}";
	var removeattach_confirm = "{$lang->removeattach_confirm}";
	var loading_text = '{$lang->ajax_loading}';
	var saving_changes = '{$lang->saving_changes}';
// -->
</script>
{$newpmmsg}
Hey um...I know this is old, but I get this error when trying to sign out at the top.

Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

And yes I have the nav bar installed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9