MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google analytics & SEO Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All 

as all of us know that , Mybb 2.0 will have builtin SEO feature . and may be my suggestion is also in your plan too .

i think it will be better that Google analytics should be integrate into ACP and how SEO is optimizing our pages should be preview ACP .
because if we don't know how pages are being render / optimized at the end when Search Engine Optimize our forums and pages in different ways that is total opposite or different from our thinking or requirement then all of work is just useless .

right now i am using Google SEO and i did everything as plugin author said , but at the end my result is totally different , i am not cursing or blaming plugin author but of course i did something wrong that is why my result is totally bad , so if how i am going to setup SEO setting are being preview so i can change everything as per requirement .

BR
Mujeeb
Rather than micromanaging minor facets of our boards, it would be more effective to focus on fostering content creation.

If you're too focused on the little things that used to gain PR (PageRank), then you're missing the big picture. The big things Google values now are mobile-readiness, HTTPS/TLS support, overall speed, and natural content.

MyBB 2.0 will perform well on the first three tests (technically-based). Beyond those, it's up to the forum owner to ensure content grows in their community.

Meta tags, keyword placement/stuffing (on-page and in URLs), and a lot of the old things are no longer that important in ranking.
no i am not focusing on these little thing Smile i am just suggesting to add these feature too .
The reason I said what I did is that it's not really worth the code and maintenance of that functionality in the long run for something so simple. If Google's APIs change (as they do), then that means the Dev team has to work on fixing that, rather than more major bugs that impact functionality of community features.

If you bookmark Google Analytics in your browser, then there's no reason at all for it to be added to MyBB. That's a far simpler solution, IMO.