MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I make a new moderation tool in the "delayed moderation" area e.g. resolved..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Im trying to make a new moderation tool. Example to select a post go to delay moderation and then select resolved. My issue being there is no resolved. Only stuff like delete, close, move, stick and open etc.. Is there anyway I can create my own as I want to make 2 and change the image on "close thread" at the moment its a lock icon. I would like to make resolved and important, can someone help me?

Thank you!
Making a thread important is an existing delayed moderation tool. For adding a non-existing option I think you will need a plugin.
(2015-06-07, 12:32 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Making a thread important is an existing delayed moderation tool. For adding a non-existing option I think you will need a plugin.

Do you know what plugin I would need?
If you need functionality not provided by the built in custom moderator tools, you need to post in Plugin Requests.