MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote not working..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason when i select quote it starts loading and loading forever so i cant quote a post on my forums please help?

[Image: x3ryhI8.png]

How to fix it please?

Yo anybody can help me please??
Anybody can help me please?
(2015-06-08, 01:02 PM)Limited Edition Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody can help me please?

Give me the forum url or PM Me your skype id.
Does the trouble exist only for you or for all users ?
I had the trouble on a 1.6.4 Mybb forum (I'm just a member), it's because of my work network restrictions. And it was the only functionnality not working.
(2015-06-08, 01:44 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Does the trouble exist only for you or for all users ?
I had the trouble on a 1.6.4 Mybb forum (I'm just a member), it's because of my work network restrictions. And it was the only functionnality not working.

It happens to everyone..
Give the url.
It may be a trouble with theme or JS library
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.