MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BadHandForum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A really simple forum skin (nearly no template modification at all) but I thought I'd showcase it none-the-less.

I skinned it to match the main site that I finished during the week.

http://www.badhand.co.uk/forum

The owners were delighted, so I achieved my target Smile
Matches main site...client is happy....well done.
Thanks Smile

..I think..?
I like it.... it matches the main site perfectly, which makes everything feel integrated to the visitors.
Amazing skin .. reallay amazing but you missed something.. the navigation bread crumb will reach some level where it go directly in the logo image. make it one level lower
He's right, I tried it. Perhaps if it line returned right before the thread title? That would keep the clean look it has without spacing down, but you'd have to hope they never make too many subforums of subforums.

BTW, the more I look at this skin, the more I appreciate it. It has some very subtle detailing that I didn't catch the first time I looked.
Thanks for your support Smile
zaher1988 Wrote:Amazing skin .. reallay amazing but you missed something.. the navigation bread crumb will reach some level where it go directly in the logo image. make it one level lower
Just fixed it now Smile