MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCeditor not working with SCEditor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just set MyBB 1.8.5 up for test and tried to post 1st thread with Japanese. The SCeditor doesn't show what I typed in, for example if I typed "nihonn" (means Japan by MS IME input method) and wait for seconds, the words I typed in will disappear instead of showing a word option list to let me choose,I can even reproduce it in this forum now.
If SCeditor is not usable with japanese can anybody recommend some working one ?

P.S. Also tried chinese, the same result.
(2015-06-08, 09:25 AM)cheartjp Wrote: [ -> ]Just set MyBB 1.8.5 up for test and tried to post 1st thread with Japanese. The SCeditor doesn't show what I typed in, for example if I typed "nihonn" (means Japan by MS IME input method) and wait for seconds, the words I typed in will disappear instead of showing a word option list to let me choose,I can even reproduce it in this forum now.
If SCeditor is not usable with japanese can anybody recommend some working one ?

P.S. Also tried chinese, the same result.

Can we get some attention?
Definitely sounds like a bug in SCEditor. One option would be to simply disable it, but you do then lose the WYSIWYG functionality.