MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: collapse option is not orking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Collapse option is not working after upgrade from 1.84 to 1.85 how to fix this problem
provide your forum url so that someone can check it
Which theme are you using, is this theme 1.8.5 ready? In any case the images are not in place (/images/ins/collapse.png does not exist). But that will not cause this, is jscripts/general.js in place?

Run AdminCP -> Tools&Maintenance -> File verification to be sure everything is in place.
I Got This Message From

File Verification: No Problems Detected

Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.

I'm Using 2.0_Inspired Theme
There is something strange with your installation. When I look at the page source of your index page I see that 160x files are referenced, which indicates that you do not come from a proper 1.8 installation. When I look at my forum, I see only 180x file references.
I would suggest a complete re-installation of 1.805.

EDIT
It looks a lot like this thread. Also here were problems with this theme and 1.8.
Please Tell meHow to fix this issue
(2015-06-11, 12:27 PM)vikili Wrote: [ -> ]Please Tell meHow to fix this issue

As I told you,
  • deactivate/uninstall all your plugins;
  • install the complete set of 1.8.5 files from the upload folder to your forum home directory (the setting of your ftp program must be such that files with equal name are overwritten. Note that you must not overwrite/install new config.php and settings.php files;
  • install the 1.8.5 forum with your_home_directory/install after

chmod 666 inc/config.php inc/settings.phpchmod 777 cache/ cache/themes/ uploads/ uploads/avatars/
  • follow the instructions during the installation an when finished, try the installation out, especially on the collapse option;
  • install your theme and try it out again;
  • install all plugins one by one and try the result out every time.
When it goes wrong, you at least know what the cause is. It is now clear to me that your previous instaal of 1.8.3 was not complete, because it contained 1.6 files.
Thanks For your Reply i will do this