MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy image upload.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feature Suggestion/Enhancement: Easy Image Upload

Much like the logo changer and the ability to bulk change smilies and post icons, I would hopefully suggest an easier way to change other aspects of the forum without (too much) hassle.

Expected functionality:  A place where I can bulk upload images or just change the way the text is viewed for functions such as 'new reply', 'add post', edit/pm/etc.  All those little post bits.  It would be great to have this in the admin panel, especially for people who have 1) been away from coding awhile (such as myself) and 2) people who are completely new to editing MyBB and/or CSS and HTML. 

I would imagine it similar to functioning like the add/delete bulk actions for smilies and the easy logo changer bit. I remember this feature from other board software waaaay back in the day and it really helped me save time when it came to skinning boards.  

I'm guessing it fell out of practice or with the way MyBB is set  up, it can't entirely support that functionality? Apologies if this seems silly, but I've been away from setting up forums for so long and so many things have changed; a few shortcuts would be greatly appreciated while I get familiar with all of the coding processes again. Big Grin

Any additional notes

Eh, I'm looking for exactly what it says on the tin, basically, a simpler way to edit the fiddlier bits of the forum.  Smile If there is a way to do this (aside from prodding templates/creating new CSS and hoping nothing breaks), I've not come across it and I apologise for this post.  Anyway, thank you for taking the time out to read this!