MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received a private message from someone on my forums now i went to check it but i couldn't instead i got this error...

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1QueryConfusedELECT tid FROM p4f_posts WHERE pid =
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Please help!
What's your forum url, "Aoki"?
(2015-06-09, 01:48 PM)Akay Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forum url, "Aoki"?

PM'd you Smile
which version of MyBB you are using ? looks like error is related to a plugin.
more details of the error are required. when it occurred - i.e. for which action did it happen ?
(2015-06-09, 01:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which version of MyBB you are using ? looks like error is related to a plugin.
more details of the error are required. when did it occurred - i.e. for which action did it happen ?

MyBB version 1.8.5

I don't how I'm getting this error i just woke up went on my forums received a PM from a member went to check it out but couldn't instead i got this error showing up on my screen :s
Can i get your forums URL? if you dont mind. i want to check it out :v Toungue
I do remember similar problems, and then it was plugin related.

When you have plugins installed, try to deactivate theme one by one and then try to reach your forum again as a user. When it still occurs without active plugins, the cause must be something different.
Wow thanks dude i have fixed this issue it was my plugin issue Smile