MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sleeq - A clean MyBB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2016-02-02, 06:58 AM)DixieKongJD Wrote: [ -> ]I really love this theme, I'm using it on my successor board to my old site, and it looks extremely professional and smart to use, nice colour blend and I particularly like the snow CSS on the header, it reminds me of ZSNES' background images somewhat, which is a nice twist.

Just to ask, how to implement a logo on this theme? I tried replacing 'SLEEQ' with the logo link and it placed it wrong in Safari, which may be a browser error.

The logo simply goes over the home/members/etc page, although I should mention, that it's aligned to the centre.

Please PM me with your skype and I will help you fix this issue
Aldexy, hi from Russia! Smile

Great thx for your theme! It's great!

But few issues\suggestions 4 next release\patch of this theme.

Plz, move all external resources to the theme files. For example (what I fixed myself):
line 176 and 1965:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://***.ru/newthread.php?fid=35' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image 'http://subtlepatterns2015.subtlepatterns.netdna-cdn.com/patterns/stardust.png'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
-----
{$stylesheets}
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//[size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.3.0/css/[/font][/size][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]font-awesome.min.css[/font][/size]">
<script type="text/javascript">
replaced with:
{$stylesheets}
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//***.ru/forum/images/sleeq/css/font-awesome.min.css">
<script type="text/javascript">

Is it problem of your theme?
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
(2016-02-04, 09:36 PM)Aldexy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-02, 06:58 AM)DixieKongJD Wrote: [ -> ]I really love this theme, I'm using it on my successor board to my old site, and it looks extremely professional and smart to use, nice colour blend and I particularly like the snow CSS on the header, it reminds me of ZSNES' background images somewhat, which is a nice twist.

Just to ask, how to implement a logo on this theme? I tried replacing 'SLEEQ' with the logo link and it placed it wrong in Safari, which may be a browser error.

The logo simply goes over the home/members/etc page, although I should mention, that it's aligned to the centre.

I would like to know how to do this too! Please let me know. Also, your WordPress website isn't setup!
@Aldexy my website is saying that there is some un-secure content when connecting over HTTPS. I would like to keep using HTTPS, but it get's disabled due to something in the theme. Is it possible ti fix this?
(2016-03-14, 09:13 AM)tjbruce17594 Wrote: [ -> ]@Aldexy my website is saying that there is some un-secure content when connecting over HTTPS. I would like to keep using HTTPS, but it get's disabled due to something in the theme. Is it possible ti fix this?

Share your forum URL to better assist you.
Does anyone know how to change the bottom links?
What links do you want to change and why?
(2016-03-20, 01:52 AM)mssushii Wrote: [ -> ]What links do you want to change and why?

I figured it out where to find the footer links as it wasn't in the footer template.
(2016-02-26, 02:48 PM)Excl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-04, 09:36 PM)Aldexy Wrote: [ -> ]

I would like to know how to do this too! Please let me know. Also, your WordPress website isn't setup!

I have the same issue, could you send me an email? [email protected]
another smart looking theme, very nice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5