MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature's not showing after 1.8 upgrade.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

After I upgraded my forum from 1.6.17 to 1.8.5, everything seems to be running smooth, but there is one little bug/error that I found, and it's that everybody's signature that had an image in it turned into this code:

[image: the image link]

Any reason why?
Go to

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> * Your Theme * Templates --> Post Bit Templates and go in to postbit

Keep going down until you see "{$post['attachments']}" and add under it "{$post['signature']}"

Tell me if this works
(2015-06-10, 05:57 AM)BrianTheKiller Wrote: [ -> ]Go to

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> * Your Theme * Templates --> Post Bit Templates and go in to postbit

Keep going down until you see "{$post['attachments']}" and add under it "{$post['signature']}"

Tell me if this works

The "{$post['signature']}" is already there. I mean, everybody's signatures are showing up. Even if they had text and stuff in their signatures, it shows up. It's just if they had an image in their signature, it doesn't show up, yet it shows the coding that I posted above. :/
Ok post all you code that's in the postbit and I will look in to it
I don't think it's the postbit coding, as with every theme I have installed, it still shows up with the code I posted above.

Like I said, the "{$post['signature']}" part is in the postbit template for every theme, and the signatures do in fact show up. But it's just the images that are not showing up, instead the code.
Are you using themes that are for MyBB 1.8 because 1.6 themes don't work, get MyBB 1.8 themes here http://community.mybb.com/mods.php
Nope, even the default 1.8 theme that MyBB provides still isn't showing up images in member's signatures.
that's weird read the PM I just sent you and PM me back
(2015-06-10, 06:17 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Check this reply: http://community.mybb.com/thread-171570-...pid1162117

Thanks! Don't know much about 1.8, but that's a cool feature! Totally fixed it!

One question, though, can that be made to where it automatically shows instead?
Pages: 1 2