MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Place additional usergroups on different lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What file should I edit to turn this:

[Image: 12c3a4550c55d6b41649278382ee1f33.png]

Into this:

[Image: 4b67f014972bf2c01eec1f65531d622e.png]

Basically each additional usergroup should stay on a separate line.
(2015-06-10, 11:51 AM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]What file should I edit to turn this:

Difficult to say. As far as I can judge it, this is not the default AdminCP Theme, because that does not give the additional groups when browsing users in table view. Does the theme also use a plugin?
(2015-06-10, 09:36 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-10, 11:51 AM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]What file should I edit to turn this:

Difficult to say. As far as I can judge it, this is not the default AdminCP Theme, because that does not give the additional groups when browsing users in table view. Does the theme also use a plugin?

It is default ACP theme, I only changed my view switching to table instead of business cards and editing displayed/hidden fields..
(2015-06-10, 09:39 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]It is default ACP theme, I only changed my view switching to table instead of business cards and editing displayed/hidden fields..

OK, I will see what is possible. But I fear it will not be that easy without core file adjustments. With some minor core scripts adjustments it will be no problem I suppose.
^ may be its better to use a userscript / javascript based code to adjust it !
(2015-06-11, 07:16 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ may be its better to use a userscript / javascript based code to adjust it !

Perhaps, but there is a very simple solution. Change line 3515 of /admin/modules/users.php from:

$comma = $lang->comma;

into:

$comma = "<br />";

It can most probably be done in a very simple plugin, but perhaps that is an overkill.
(2015-06-11, 07:41 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 07:16 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ may be its better to use a userscript / javascript based code to adjust it !

Perhaps, but there is a very simple solution. Change line 3515 of /admin/modules/users.php from:

$comma = $lang->comma;

into:

$comma = "<br />";

It can most probably be done in a very simple plugin, but perhaps that is an overkill.

And... it is solved Wink