MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Time spent online error ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO,

At any users profile time spent online is the same and also it doesnt change day with the day .So its like stucked,same time for all and its value for every user is about 136 years.....

How to fix that so it can count normaly

Site csgreek-gaming.com just check 2 profiles and you will uderstand what is going on.
Can you have a look at the "timeonline" column of the "users" table of your database? This should give the on line time in seconds.
Everything is wrong for every user.

Mysql elements

All i find is these about that column:

+ Επιλογές
Πλήρη κείμεν timeonline

Επεξεργασία Επεξεργασία
Αντιγραφή Αντιγραφή
Διαγραφή Διαγραφή

Επεξεργασία Επεξεργασία
Αντιγραφή Αντιγραφή
Διαγραφή Διαγραφή

Επεξεργασία Επεξεργασία
Αντιγραφή Αντιγραφή
Διαγραφή Διαγραφή

Επεξεργασία Επεξεργασία
Αντιγραφή Αντιγραφή
Διαγραφή Διαγραφή

Επεξεργασία Επεξεργασία
Αντιγραφή Αντιγραφή
Διαγραφή Διαγραφή

Επεξεργασία Επεξεργασία
Αντιγραφή Αντιγραφή
Διαγραφή Διαγραφή

Under timeonline are the numbers for every user and they defers from user to user.

Also i found these:

Name type Value/lenth default composition Charaktiristic
timeonline INT 10 as defined none UNSIGNED

Thats all i found that are editable i dont know what else to do that column.
I see no reply,so may its a rare case and new bug related to mysql within Mybb after instalation.

Written By George D.
Sad Never mind nothing even its easy,doesnt mean it can get resolved.
It is obvious that something hase gone wrong wirh the timeonline column of the users database table. But it's to easy to call that a bug, for that you should have the complete history of events leading to these erroneous results.

Was there a change, like upgrading to a newer version of MyBB, or installation of new plugins and/or themes?

Since this is stored as such in the database, there is no correction possible. The only thing (in my opinion) is to set all online times back to 0, and monitor after that whether the error repeats itself.
We need to sign up to view the user profiles. Anyways try what Ad Bakker said, restore all the users Time online back to 0 and it should be fine.
Found in sql database.

I deleted the related collumn and added one with custom settingsBig Grin and now it counts normaly and liveBig Grin