MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sorry, but you cannot perform this action on the specified user as they are ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uhm this is a surprise for me, i tryed to access in my admin permission and i receive one error message....

Quote: Wrote:Sorry, but you cannot perform this action on the specified user as they are a super administrator.

To be able to perform this action, you need to add your user ID to the list of super administrators in inc/config.php.

But in my config.php my ID is correct

Here's the inc/config.php
Code:
Code:
/**
 * Super Administrators
 *  A comma separated list of user IDs who cannot
 *  be edited, deleted or banned in the Admin CP.
 *  The administrator permissions for these users
 *  cannot be altered either.
 */

$config['super_admins'] = '1';

Im marked as super admins. Mine ID is #1. 

We cannot edit super admins anymore on 1.8.5? this seems to be a regression. Anyone know a fix?
Super admins cannot be edited because they bypass all admin permissions. If you need to edit the usergroup or info of a super admin, you may need to directly query the database.
I made this group, is only a group with more permission to Admin group. Maybe i should rename this group in different way for edit the admin permission? I just want that I have more powers to admins users included in admin group. Any suggestion? Maybe with one example?