MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 Forbidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to edit templates or try to add advertisement (by using My Advertisement plugin) i just can't save anything or can't edit. I mean, after editing template I click the save button but its just give me bellow message :
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /********/.php on this server.

Quote:Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You don't have permission to access /--------/ on this server.

What I should do ? will I need to change Permission of any file ?
Firstly you should check the error logs in your cpanel if you have it. This may give you more information about the error and it's cause.
(2015-06-11, 11:17 AM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly you should check the error logs in your cpanel if you have it. This may give you more information about the error and it's cause.

I have checked there already. But there is no error for the site.
Disable mod_security and also ask your host if they have any kind of security that may affect this.
mod_security caused this problem for me a few weeks back, if you're using a cPanel host then chances are you can disable it for that domain name. Smile
I have changed mod_security .......but didn't check the forum yet. I will check it and will confirm later... Big Grin Because Now I Need to go for dinner... Wink

(2015-06-11, 12:47 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Disable mod_security and also ask your host if they have any kind of security that may affect this.

Mod_security has been disable but its not working. I'm still getting the error. Sad
Sorry for bumping, but I still need help Angel Can anybody please help me ???
Is the file that it says you don't have permission to access chmod at least 644?
(2015-06-13, 12:38 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Is the file that it says you don't have permission to access chmod at least 644?

Yes, the file /admin_directory/index.php have CHMOD 644. and the admin directory have CHMOD 755.
Can you PM me an admin account and ftp details so I can look into it further?
Pages: 1 2