MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi color group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi is there a way to do multicolor group,, I want to create one group for multitask so would prefer 3 colors usergroup.
elaborate a little please if you mean like a rainbow name i dont believe so.

the standard config for group color is: "<span style="color: #909090;"><strong><s>{username}</s></strong></span>" and there is no way to split it up without extensive coding.
(2015-06-11, 04:25 PM)mikeorman Wrote: [ -> ]elaborate a little please if you mean like a rainbow name i dont believe so.

the standard config for group color is: "<span style="color: #909090;"><strong><s>{username}</s></strong></span>" and there is no way to split it up without extensive coding.

yes i meant more than one color dont have to be rainbow 3 is enough
it was figurative. this is possible but it would take serious coding and probably not worth your time.
(2015-06-11, 04:34 PM)mikeorman Wrote: [ -> ]it was figurative. this is possible but it would take serious coding and probably not worth your time.

IC what u mean. I wanted a shortcut if possible. I want 3 teams in one group and i thought multi color would be idea