MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme changes not showing..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had this problem in the past but that was due to myself using cloud flare. this time i am not but still having the same problem of the changes not appearing. i'm trying to edit the themes css. the issue is not my browser as i have refreshed my browser cache but the changes will appear if i open the forum in a proxy.. 

forum: http://forumauthority.com/
Try doing a hard refresh. Try CTRL + F5 a few times for the changes to show.
(2015-06-11, 09:01 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Try doing a hard refresh. Try CTRL + F5 a few times for the changes to show.

Unfortunately that didn't work either.
Be patient. CSS changes take a while to show up. Same thingy happened to me.
(2015-06-11, 09:04 PM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 09:01 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Try doing a hard refresh. Try CTRL + F5 a few times for the changes to show.

Okay, ACP -> Configuration -> Server & Optimisation Settings -> Minify Stylesheets? -> No
(2015-06-11, 09:05 PM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]Be patient. CSS changes take a while to show up. Same thingy happened to me.

It appears with a proxy + i heard css is meant to show up instantly.

(2015-06-11, 09:10 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 09:04 PM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, ACP -> Configuration -> Server & Optimisation Settings -> Minify Stylesheets? -> No

It was set to No as default for me Sad
It definitely does not show up instantly, in most cases. Template edits do, though.
(2015-06-11, 09:26 PM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]It definitely does not show up instantly, in most cases. Template edits do, though.

Previous forums I've had, the css change has always or mostly appeared with a simple hard refresh
Your host may have caching enabled on their side, someone else may be able to share light on this issue for you.
(2015-06-11, 09:52 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Your host may have caching enabled on their side, someone else may be able to share light on this issue for you.

Thank you i'll look into it
Pages: 1 2