MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.6] MyBB-CKEditor 3.0 (or 2.9?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I can't get MyBB-CKEditor 3.0 to work on my forum. I've tried on localhost and on two servers.

After installation and activation of the plugin doesn't have the toolbar and won't autosave, but it reacts to keyboard text formatting shortcuts. Editor looks like so:

[Image: 8r2ctE7.png]

Chrome developer console shows:

Quote:Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.  ckeditor.js:3810

ckeditor.js:3810 = xmlHttp.open(request.type, request.url, request.async);

It seems like installing plugin messess things up and the default editor can't be restored, ckeditor remains "working" even better then when activated. Things look like so:

[Image: Z0fftsQ.png]

Console output:

Quote:1. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <  /ckeditor/config.php?t=D6IE:1 

Quote:<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function reloade_cache_cketoolbar() in <b>/home/yn199570/public_html/test/ckeditor/config.php</b> on line <b>35</b><br />

Quote:/ckeditor/config.php:35 = reloade_cache_cketoolbar();

2. Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.  ckeditor.js:3810

Quote:ckeditor.js:3810 = xmlHttp.open(request.type, request.url, request.async);

Also the drag-drop upload and ckeditor in quick edit features don't work, but that seems logical for now.

I know support for 1.6 is dying, but I'm im still in the process of updating my template to 1.8 and I hope that you guys will help me out with this editor issue Smile  Specially the plugin developer @ATofighi 

I also wan't to emphasize that the files @ATofighi linked in my request thread  are signed as version 2.9 and not 3.0 which is weird, but that is for the developer to explain.
The version 3.0 of the MyBBCKEditor for 1.6 is a beta version, I personally won't support/develop new version for it... (It's the reason and didn't update it in mods.mybb.com)
Please use 2.0 version of this plugin.

Sorry...
No problem. I just wanted to have latest for 1.6 before I upgrade to 1.8 Smile