MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Someone needs to develop a Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inferno shoutbox was awesome and i am still using it but it takes 10 seconds to load after the 1.8.x update.

Miuna has too many steps , too many bugs from what i read on his thread. (Also the demo doesn't work).

Dvs not updated to 1.8 .

If someone can make one or update inferno it would be awesome.

edit: all good thanks .m. . I installed dvz and it's pefect Smile http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=63
regarding modified inferno shoutbox : not sure the reason for the referred delay (on your forum).

dvz shoutbox is available for MyBB 1.8.x | mybb-plugins has a premium chat plugin | see also MyFireChat - Shoutbox
(2015-06-12, 12:06 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]regarding modified inferno shoutbox : not sure the reason for the referred delay (on your forum).

dvz shoutbox is available for MyBB 1.8.x | mybb-plugins has a premium chat plugin | see also MyFireChat - Shoutbox

Wow thank you so much. I was careless , saw that 1.6 link and though it's not updated anymore. Than you i am going to try it Smile