MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anti-Spam plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

I am looking to get an anti-spam plugin installed, but I cant find anyone that is working.
Tried stopforumspam.com, but the plugin is not compatible with the current version of mybb.
Could anyone post available and compatible plugins?

Thank you

Anyone?
You're posting in 1.6 security support and the 1.6 plugin presented on stopforumspam.com works just fine: http://mods.mybb.com/view/stopforumspam-com-for-mybb

And if you're using 1.8 and you posted in a wrong forum - StopForum spam is a default feature which you can find in ACP -> Configuration -> Settings... Unless you messed it up with the outdated plugin you tried to install.
Thank you for that Smile
I am using 1.8 and just saw it. Thanks
(2015-06-23, 12:47 PM)jagannartu Wrote: [ -> ]Tried stopforumspam.com, but the plugin is not compatible with the current version of mybb.

(2015-06-13, 06:51 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]And if you're using 1.8 (...) - StopForum spam is a default feature which you can find in ACP -> Configuration -> Settings... Unless you messed it up with the outdated plugin you tried to install.