MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: no captcha on registration page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help

When I try to register, I get the following message 'Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.
There is no captcha image on registration page.

https://www.iasp.info/helplines-forum/member.php
New installation
But when I go to your forum now and try to register, there is a fieldset "Image Verification", first without image but now with Huh . Are the troubles over now?
I used recaptcha and it now works

(2015-06-12, 08:03 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]But when I go to your forum now and try to register, there is a fieldset "Image Verification", first without image but now with Huh . Are the troubles over now?

Thanks for your support!
(2015-06-12, 08:15 PM)IASPinfo Wrote: [ -> ]I used recaptcha and it now works

(2015-06-12, 08:03 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]But when I go to your forum now and try to register, there is a fieldset "Image Verification", first without image but now with :huh: . Are the troubles over now?

Thanks for your support!

I'm having the same problem, also with a new installation and when trying to register the first user. I can register with recaptcha disabled but not when it is enabled (hidden or not - although it doesn't show when it is supposed to be visible). I'm connecting over SSL and  have upgraded to 1.8.6 (said to fix a SSL/recaptcha problem) with no success.

Attached image shows problem.
Same problem here.
Any solutions?
I solved my problem.
The secrec key was incorect.