MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My shoutbox wont work. When i click on it, it does nothing
Please post Code modifications problems in the Code Modifications forum. Moving....
OK sorry I just need help Sad
Do you have any popup blocker?
I got same problem plug in says good I got pop up blockers but they are not stopping it
Actually, I noticed the same thing myself earlier. I think there may be some kind of problem with the plugin, although I've no idea how I would miss a bug like this. Rolleyes

I'll be investigating this tomorrow and will release an update to fix the problem if needed.
I've now identified the issue that is causing the problem. I'll release an update shortly.

In the meantime, if you're experiencing this problem, simply rebuild your forum settings and the shoutbox should function correctly again. If you're not sure how to do this, simply open a setting group in the admin cp and scroll to the bottom of the settings in the group and click Submit Changes, even though you haven't changed anything. This should cause your forum settings to be rebuilt.

Updated: Version 2.0.1 of the plugin is now available, with this issue fixed.