MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Army system 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a mod for Army system 2.1 or is there going to be 1 if not it would be a good 1
After editing this 5 times trying to figure out a way to say "what's an army system" I'm going to move this to code modifications forum, since it doesn't seem like this is a feature request for MyBB.
DennisTT Wrote:After editing this 5 times trying to figure out a way to say "what's an army system" I'm going to move this to code modifications forum, since it doesn't seem like this is a feature request for MyBB.

sound good! to me i am new so just trying to figure out where to put thing its a game for ipb
http://www.armysystem.com/

* El Vista <3 the Army System.

It would be awesome to see it run in myBB site... i had it in my old invision site. Sad Renamed it to Lords of Chaos based on the online MMORPG Kings of Chaos
It would really be awesome if someone could port it for MyBB. It shouldn't be too hard since most of all is already coded... just have to make it compatible to MyBB. My members miss it. It's much more fun than the Arcade and makes the members come back every few hours to spend all their money (in the game Toungue ) before someone steals them. Smile