MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread link images not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I recently upgraded to 1.8.5, and since then thread link images don't show i.e instead of showing [Image: newreply.gif] it just shows new reply 
I have searched but I didn't get a solution,
Please assist me

My forum url www.naijawords.cf

My theme is ascent

Hey,  I just noticed that in the new thread/reply menus the option to highlight and change text styles (under post icons) i.e bold, italic,  underline, colour is not there I think fixing this will fix that too
(2014-11-01, 05:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]upgrading MyBB version requires code modifications in the templates 
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
or you can install a good looking compatible theme for MyBB 1.8 and use it 
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes