MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fire in a Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, about 30 mins ago, a firetruck zoomed past me house. I look out my window, and in a forest type thing down the road, theres a huge fire. I saw 3 older teens go downthere, and then there was a fire. It was HUGE. But now, it's almost out. But imagine. If the fire would of gotten bigger, it could of gotten my house. Anyway, being the firebug I am, I just watched, and watched. But now it's almost out, and I got bored. So I'm back here. But wow. That fire was huge! From what I see, nobody was hurt.
O wow. Did you get any pictures?
Snake Wrote:O wow. Did you get any pictures?

No... My camera was out of space.

EDIT: I have drawn a picture in Paint.Net (photoshop look alike)
it looked like this, only with more trees. and everything was real. And it didn't look as bad as this.
[attachment=5670]
Nice drawing Smile
Ahahahaahaa!! That drawing is class :p

I used to be a pyromaniac... when I had a lighter in my hand everything had to get burnt in some way or form. Used to be great having me around when me and my mates used to gather in the woods at night and just sit around a fire and talk (very American-y) Wink
Dale Hay Wrote:Ahahahaahaa!! That drawing is class :p

I used to be a pyromaniac... when I had a lighter in my hand everything had to get burnt in some way or form. Used to be great having me around when me and my mates used to gather in the woods at night and just sit around a fire and talk (very American-y) Wink
American-y?

Nice.
I, too, am a pyromaniac. However, I usually wasn't content with just flames - I needed a boom or bang, or something. Sometimes I'd get so bored as to research the colors various chemicals burned and then use that knowledge at scout camp. My favorite was a miniature volcano that erupted for 25 minutes with 5 shades of flame. For realism I added iron-sulfur-oxide for the whole brimstone smell.
[Image: bd834.jpg]
This is Smokey the Bear reminding everyone that ONLY YOU can prevent forest fires.