MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply going to new reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i cant figure out why if i click on the quick reply box it goes to the new reply page
this is a test thread (guests can post) so try click the quick reply see what happens and probably give me a theory
http://naijawords.cf/Thread-Request-for-...d=61#pid61
showthread_newreply template - forgot closing tag for <a> , that is, missing </a> at the end of code
i finally caved in to updating to a v1.8.5 compatible theme, although I put so much work in making that theme 1.8 friendly, I have had too much problems with it (i guess with suffering a lot you cant learn anything , i am dropping it, but i will still try to make it compatible and i want to give thanks to the following people for both quick replies and helpfulnes,  mmadhankumar  .m. [b]BrianTheKiller  you all were very valuable in helping me learn a lot , I have tried phpbb, and others all good but i am deifnitely sticking with mybb, you probably will be seeing less of me as time goes on but kudos to y'all.[/b]

Advice""""""if you dont get a quick reply try to sort it out yourself, so when you do get a reply it wont be too confusing Lightbulb """" fredzy out (but very much around)  Wink