MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin User Merge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently the master administrator for my phpBB forum, which I'm currently in the process of changing to a MyBB forum. However, I'm not the founder of the forum. I wasn't given the master admin account.

I noticed on the Features page that MyBB has a User Merge feature. Naturally, I'm going to get the master admin account. However, I also have this great account on the phpBB forum, containing all my posts! Once I import everything from phpBB to MyBB, will I be able to merge the account I used into the new Master Admin account?
Yes should be no problem. In the inc/config.php you can set any userid as the SUPERADMIN.
Sweet! So, there's like a code there that says SUPERADMIN=so-and-so or is there a setting in the control panel? Either way should be no problem, I just want to know everything beforehand.
Yes, the last line in inc/config.php allows you to set the user ID of any users who should be Super Admins.